Set up a sub-domain to customise the URL of your landing pages to display as part of your website rather than appearing to be from the platform.
- Simply navigate to Demand > Set up and click on ‘Add’ on the Vanity URL widget.
- First you need to decide on your sub domain (for example campaigns.Domain.com) and add your sub-domain to your website domain, giving approval to use this URL.
- Your web developer just needs to add a simple DNS record, to do this they create a new CNAME record and fill in these 4 elements:
- Type: CNAME
- Name: campaigns (change as required depending on the sub-domain you chose)
- Value: Domain.com
- TTL: 1800 (30mins)
- Once actioned you need to go in and submit your subdomain to test that it working and to activate it.
For interactive training visit our Academy here: