Having an SSL certificate means connection to your landing pages is secure and encrypted so any data entered is safely shared. In order to process your request, we will need a vanity URL that you wish to add the SSL certificate to.
To request your SSL certificate simply:
- Navigate to the Demand Hub and selecting 'settings'.
- Go to the ‘Landing Page’ tab > ‘SSL Certificate’ and click on ‘Request’.
- Enter the website vanity URL that you wish to add the SSL certificate to and click on submit.
- We will send you the SSL record details within 24 hours of your request.
- Please note that these details will expire within 72 hours so please have someone available to install them immediately once received.
For interactive training visit our Academy here: